Quantcast

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Google redesigns Search Layout

Google does a revamp of its Blog Search website and dons a new look.The first impression is that Google has once again done the trick.It has once again made searching what it should be - a delight. With new features like Last Hour,Last 12 hours,Last Day,Last Week,Last Month and Choose Date, the Blog Search has really become heaven.

Now the question is how did I knew this.I was doing a few searches on Google today when I noticed a stark change in the layout. I switched to another computer, and found that no change had occured, so perhaps my IP or computer was being chosen as a “beta” tester for the new layout. In any case, here is what I saw:


Check it yourself

Technorati tags ,,,,,,,,,,,

No comments:

Earn From Your Site

Get Chitika | Premium

My Blog List