Quantcast

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Web2Zilla




"Web 2.0" I had heard a lot about the term. My inquisitive mind was not getting satisfied by all the debates and discussions over the matter.So I took out some time and started a research for Web 2.0.

The search began with wikipedia
"Web 2.0 is a term often applied to a perceived ongoing transition of the World Wide Web from a collection of websites to a full-fledged computing platform serving web applications to end users. Ultimately Web 2.0 services are expected to replace desktop computing applications for many purposes."
Source:en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_2.0

But what are those applications? Do we have a list of such application? These questions were making me mad and then I found the "GEM"

Its called the Go2Web20.net - The complete Web 2.0 directory and indeed it was. Without taking too much time I will like all of you to go through the site

No comments:

Earn From Your Site

Get Chitika | Premium

My Blog List