A very shy young man goes into a bar and sees a beautiful woman
sitting alone. After an hour he gathers enough courage to go and ask her, "Er...
excuse me, but would you mind if I sat here beside you?"
She responds in a loud voice :
"NO, I DON'T WANT TO SPEND THE NIGHT WITH YOU!"
Everyone in the bar turns to stare at them. The young man is surprised,
shocked and embarrassed and goes back to his table.
After a few minutes the woman walks over to him smiles, apologizes,
and says, "You see, I'm a graduate student in psychology and I'm studying how
people respond to embarrassing situations."
The young man responds loudly with,
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN THREE THOUSAND RUPEES.
THATS TOO MUCH !"
Thursday, November 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
-
-
Father walked whole month for son who wouldn’t walk 50 meters - 8 September was our 22nd wedding anniversary. But the day before, 7 September, was my dad’s 21st death anniversary. It is a strange arrangement of dates ...3 weeks ago
-
Commonly Asked Questions About Black Seed Oil - What are the main benefits of Black Seed Oil?It is used for skin conditions (acne, psoriasis, eczema), hair growth, weight loss, and to manage blood pressu...7 months ago
-
Trump Tarrific - There was a time in the 80s and 90s when tariffs dominated national discourse. The World Trade Organization and the World Bank aggressively pushed globaliz...1 year ago
-
Read Preeti Shenoy's posts on Substack now! - Hello my lovely readers, It's been nearly 18 years since I started this blog. So now my blog is an adult :) Some years ago, I started something calle...2 years ago
-
Allison Rebecca Stokke | American track and field athlete | Hottest Female Athlete - Allison Rebecca Stokke is an American track and field athlete and fitness model. She broke a number of American records for high school pole vaulting. A...6 years ago
-
WE HAVE MOVED! - .pOINT_bLANK is back but on a new location - www.pointblankcartoons.com See you there. Cheers14 years ago
-
At the receiver’s end - When I was young, if we wanted to listen to music we used to turn a knob on a Medium Wave radio and it used to croak out music at a pitch of its choice dep...17 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-


1 comment:
So the woman was Princess Zelda?
Post a Comment